CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Jimmy wants to work things out

I got a phone call this morning from Jimmy (who was crying on the other end). He said he left Genny because he realized he wanted to work things out between us. You've got to be kidding!!! I decided to go to lunch with him because honestly I wanted the poop on the Genny situation. Not to mention, I really wanted to see him so hurt and depressed by the decisions he made in life.

When I returned from lunch he sent me the following email:

I just wanted to say it was very nice to have lunch with you today. You looked very good and beautiful as always. Baby I want you to know I do anything and everything to gain your trust and love back. I was wondering if you would like to come over sunday afternoon and maybe take the boys to the park. If that is to much to soon i will understand. I also was wondering if you might could put a hold on the divorce will we try to work things out. I truelly have never stopped loving you I was just stupid, and lead in the wrong direction. I should have been trying to make things right with you the whole time.

To this I say....what a crock of horse poo! There is no way I'm going to put the divorce on hold because HE wants to work things out.

0 comments: