CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Thoughts of Marriage?

I never would have imagined saying the following sentence so soon but here you go. I miss being married. Don't get me wrong, I do NOT miss being married to Jimmy but I miss it in general. Actually, I miss being a wife. I miss coming home and getting a kiss, cooking a favorite meal, smelling a freshly showered man, even the farting and burping that goes along with it. I miss doing things as a couple/family, waking up early in the morning and doing the nasty, and actually thinking of someone else before myself. I will always be a mother....but being a wife is a totally different feeling.

I hope that I will be able to experience that again. Who knows. Ok, I'm done being mushy.

0 comments: