CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

We are finally online!

WOOO HOOOO! Our internet is back up at the house. It is amazing how much I rely on the use of internet. Everything from bills to correspondence with friends. Oh how I missed it!

The last I've posted was about giving and earning respect at my job. Since then I have been let go for "lack of respect". It had nothing to do with my work ethic or how I performed my job duties. Everyone says it is a blessing in disguise but I'm not to sure.

So, I'll be writing more frequently. Thank goodness because I've been lost without being able to write. Sure I could do it with a pen and piece of paper but something just isn't the same. The words don't flow as they normally would. I can't get past my handwriting or the scribbles when I make a mistake.

0 comments: