CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Divorce count down - 4 days

Jimmy was given the final decree to look over about 2 weeks ago. I KNEW he would have issues with the back child support. The months that he REFUSED to help in any way. It totaled out to be alittle less than $2500. My lawyer called me yesterday and said that he doesn’t agree with the back support. He will agree to pay $1200 in one lump sum though. To get everything over with, I agreed to that.

With Jimmy it will always be a fight. What’s sad is this is just the beginning. I’m going to have to fight for everything those kids deserve for the next 14-15 years. And honestly I don’t have the strength to do it. At least not right now. Which in turn does that make me a bad mom for NOT fighting for what those kids deserve?

I realized awhile ago that he will always be the dead beat dad and will never take care of his kids. He will never be the father/husband/person that I hoped he would be. His actions proved his character when I left, and that’s what makes me not want to go back to him ever again. He proved what kind of person he truly is and I don’t ever want to be around him.

I feel like a fool for crying.

0 comments: