CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Kids say the darnest things

Today Garrett was in my room telling me about his day while I was changing clothes. My pants and shirt are balled up on the floor and I feel his hands on my "spare tire". He then says quite happily, "Momma, you have a big belly. It's so so so so so big." Thank you son! I appreciate you telling me this.

Then my bra comes off and I hear the gasp. Boy, you better keep your mouth shut! What was I thinking? "Momma, this boobie is big. This boobie is small." As he points to my uneven boobs. Can I slap him? Please?

That is the LAST time he is in the room with me while I undress. Maybe I need a tape with Ohhhs and Ahhhs to play everytime I stand before the mirror naked. That will be my confidence booster. LOL.

0 comments: