CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

An artist in the works

Garrett loves to color, draw, paint, mold play dough, etc. Anything that consists of using his hands to create something beautiful is right up his alley. The past couple of weeks he has really stepped out of his shell and has started to use his imagination. Instead of choosing to color in books he is now choosing blank sheets of paper. The artwork he creates is more precious than any premade picture.

The one special touch I love finding is his name. Yes, I realize it is backwards and some letters are missing BUT he did that all by himself. Nobody showed him how to write the letters, or which sequence they go in. This is his "signature".

Garrett & Momma - 3/8/08


Stacy's birthday card - 3/5/08

1 comments:

Mom Watch said...

These are adorable. I have TONS of my kids drawings saved--it is sort of getting out o hand--but I just cannot bring myself to ever throw away something they drew! My avorite one is the mommy and me--so cute!