CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My heart hurts

The kiddos are gone for the summer and I’m missing them tremendously. The house is not the same.

I miss their laughs.
I miss the constant hugs.
I miss hearing them say “I love you”.
I miss tucking them into bed.
I miss picking them up from daycare and hearing about their day.
I miss watching SpongeBob.
I miss someone sitting in my lap for a cuddle.
I miss playing games with them.
I miss their knock knock jokes about apple sauce.
I miss reading them their favorite books.
I miss their smiles.
I miss the little things they find so interesting.


I MISS MY BOYS!

1 comments:

Happy2bme said...

My Son is getting ready to leave for his summer vacaction with his father too. This will be the first time and I don't know how I'm going to handle it just yet. I just posted about it today for the first time and I was surprised that you had a post about the same thing. It assures me that I'm not the only one with these feelings.