CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Confronting a cheater

I was in the kitchen and said that I printed some stuff at work that he needed to look at. I handed him the messages and he looked at them for about 10 minutes; no changes in his face. Finally I said SOOOO? This is the good part….

J: They’re messages, so what.
Me: Just messages?
J: You told me to make an account so I could find people I used to go to school with but I couldn’t find anyone.
Me: So, because you couldn’t find anyone you knew you starting finding other girls.
J: We were just talking.
Me: So, it’s ok that you say to another woman that “you can’t wait to see her in the bathing suit”?
J: It was only one time.
Me: One time? It dates all the way from December to now.
J: Well I meant one time period.
Me: Why did you do it? What were you looking for?
J: I’m just stupid, I didn’t know what I was doing. I’m stupid.
Me: Just to let you know, the kids and I will not be home tomorrow.
J: No response.

As soon as I started packing the bags, he sat on the bed and cried for 2 hours. I slept in the living room.

This morning he texted me on the way to work and said:
J: I’m sorry
Me: No response
J: Do you want me to come over Sat. I promise I did it that one time and never again. I thought I wanted something else then I realized I had all I needed. That’s why I stopped talking and never sent them emails.
Me: I don’t think it’s a good idea about you coming Sat.
J: When are you coming home?
Me: Don’t know
J: Can we talk sometime
Me: maybe
J: When you are ready, just me and you. I know you don’t believe me but I never met or talked on the phone with anyone. I am here when you are ready to talk.
Me: Whatever you have to say isn’t going to make a difference.
J: So are you saying there is no hope or chance to work it out.
Me: I don’t know
J: I don’t want to lose you and the kids. I will do anything.
Me: You should have thought about that when you started looking for someone and something else.

0 comments: