CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Self Affirmation Day

Today is affirmation day. I am going to post 5 things that I like about myself. What about you? Can you find 5 things you like about yourself? Tell me what they are. (seems only fair since I am telling you mine).

1. I like ME. I may not have the best of confidence about myself or I may want to change a few things, but overall I like who I am today.
2. I like my compassion for others. I am the friend that will do anything to make it all better, I’ll be there when needed, or give the shirt off my back.
3. I like my nose. It’s probably the only part of my body that I actually like. I think it’s cute!
4. I like being a smart ass. It catches people off guard.
5. I like being the “quiet” one who observes everyone and everything.

0 comments: