CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

On good terms - at least for right now.

Jimmy and I actually talked about the dreaded word “divorce”. Luckily we are agreeing on everything right now even though he is worried about the amount he will have to pay in child support. He does not understand that he makes 3 times as much as I do and I can not support the boys by myself. I’m not going to back down. Yes, it’s great that I have parent’s that are willing to let us stay at there house while I get the divorce finalized, but the kids need their own place to call home. I need a place to call my own. For some reason, Jimmy doesn’t understand that.

I’ve agreed to go out to a bar this weekend. Supposedly, it isn’t one of those meat-market bars but rather a low key place to hang out. At first I declined but I changed my mind after I realized that I need to start making friends of my own. Of course, I’m in no way looking for someone to marry or another man to whisk me off my feet but I am ready to make/meet new friends.

Is it wrong to feel this good about a divorce????

0 comments: