CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The joys of Hamburger Helper

I love hamburger helper. It's a quick and easy meal when you really don't feel like spending hours in the kitchen. Pair it up with some veggies and you are good to go. Yesterday I was not in the mood to cook so the choices were hotdogs and chili or hamburger helper. I decided to put some effort into cooking so Crunchy Taco hamburger helper was voted on.

Garrett, Jacob, and I started eating before Chase and Devin got home. I for the record don't like Crunchy Taco so I thought it tasted bad to begin with. Chase finally sits down with a plate and immediately says, "This is bad". Yeah, thanks alot! He goes into the kitchen, looks at the box, and says that it expired on November 2006!!!! I wanted to vomit right then and there.

So the moral of the story is to check the box for the expiration date BEFORE you poison your entire family!

1 comments:

Happy2bme said...

Oooh yuck! Everything in the box looked fine?