CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Nice guys always finish last

I'm tired of being nice to my ex-husband. I'm tired of bending over backward and receiving nothing in return. Everytime that man wants something, I do it. When does he do the same in return for me or the kids?

I've been battling with the fear that Garrett will not get registered into Kindergarten. It started with an incomplete shot record from his doctor and then finding out that he still needed shots. Then I couldn't find his birth certificate (which I eventually found). So, I asked Jimmy to research previous doctors that Garrett went to for immunizations. He helped none. Then I asked to take him to the doctor to get up to date on his shots. Still no help.

Today I sat in the waiting room of a free health clinic for 6 hours. 6 freaking hours! Even though Jimmy has insurance on the kids he would not take off work to get them done and he wouldn't pay the deductible. I asked for help with school supplies and he said "Sure" but I still haven't received any money. Chase finally stepped up and bought his school supplies.

Jimmy will never put his kids first. It will always be an excuse on why he can't help (usually his work because he is sooooooo important). Today was the last straw. I'm done being the nice guy!

1 comments:

Happy2bme said...

I know where you're coming from!! I now refer to mine as "PECKER" not his first name anymore and it makes me feel better!!! LOL!!