CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Under appreciated

My mom's co-worker is pregnant with a little boy. She was nice enough to ask the other ladies about helping to throw a baby shower. Long story short is that she ended up doing everything by herself. Because I'm still not working I wanted to help her; all the burden shouldn't be placed on my mom. So, I ended up making table favors, a diaper cake, and a daddy tookbox.

The shower was today and only a minimal amount of people showed up. One lady in general (who didn't want to do anything for the shower) took all the credit for everything! And the pregnant co-worker kept asking that lady what should come next, when to cut the cake, when to open presents, etc.

My mom went out of her way to set this shower up and she doesn't even get the credit for it. She is the one who bought the decorations, bought the cake, decorated the entire room, pulled money from her department....everything! And yet someone else took credit for it. Some women really suck!

0 comments: