CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The honeymoon is over

Good morning kiddos! Today I'm going to talk about flatulence. Yes that means gas, farting, tuning up your butt trumpet, whatever you want to call it. It's been 1 year and 4 months that Chase and I have been together and in that time I've never let one go in front of him. That's a LONG time to hold in a fart and my tummy hurts now. Let it be known that yesterday was the end of our honeymoon because I ripped ass in front of him. He laughed it off until I couldn't stop. Then as nicely as he could he says, "Damn babe". Hey what do you expect to happen when it's been held for over a year? It's like eating potato chips.....once you pop you just can't stop.

Ok, now I'm laughing because that was funny!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Ah yes, I have been with my hubby for 13 years, and still managed to avoid this! How pathetic am I?

Melissa said...

Your guts MUST be dying! How have you survived?