CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Merry Maid at your service

Today I got a new vacuum cleaner and I'm in love. The other two we had just pushed the dirt around the room. Sure it made it look like the room was vacuumed when you see the back and forth lines, but it still felt dirty. This is the first time I was enthusiastic about cleaning just to see what my new "toy" would pick up.

To my surprise, I made probably 15 trips to the trash so I could dump out all of the dirt. Some rooms took 3 trips!! Everytime I marched to the kitchen I made it a point to show Chase. "Look, this is what was in the carpet!" I'm sure he was over it by the 2nd time I showed him my treasures. It took my shoes off to feel what a clean carpet felt like. It's amazing! Once Gen picks up her puppy, it's time for a good steam clean. YIPPEE!

Does anybody need their house vacuumed? Just call me Merry Maid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of vacuum did you get?? I got a Dyson Animal, HOLY EFFIN MOLY! I was EXACTLY like you!!! I'm IN LOVE with that vacuum!

Melissa said...

Actually, it was the cheapest vacuum at Walmart without a bag. Probably 50 bucks at the most. Girl, I want to vacuum everything just so I can pick up the dirt.