CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

The puppies are gone

Roly Poly fighting with Chase


Before Nessa even gave birth to the puppies our friends and family said "I want a girl/boy". All the puppies were gone before they were even born. That was way to easy! When we started calling people asking to come pick up puppies, they backed out one by one. Only 2 people have stayed true to their commitment.

So, this past week I have slowly found new homes for all the puppies. Today I watched Roly Poly (the last girl) go to a new family and once I was in the house I cried like a baby. You see, Roly was MY puppy. She was the only one I attached myself to because I thought we were keeping her. It was so hard to watch her leave. I know she is going to a great family BUT it's still hard. Hopefully, the family stays in contact with me so I can watch her grow up.

We have one puppy left, Scrappy CoCo. He is leaving next week with Gen when she gets back from Germany. The house is going to be way to quiet. I would never imagine that I would miss taking care of 5 puppies, 1 momma dog, 1 pissed off cat, and 3 kids.

0 comments: