CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight

The big buzz around here is the Twilight book series. My sister-in-law introduced me to the books maybe 2 weeks ago. After I read the first book, I was hooked. I guess it's a good thing I was sick and had the excuse to lay in bed, wearing only pjs, with a book constantly under my nose. I read through all 4 books in 10 days and only wish there were more. Maybe my family likes that I'm done so I can spend some time with them. If you were looking for something good, I highly recommend them.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I have been really contemplating reading these, I think I will go for it now. I REALLY want to see the movie, it looks cool! I like vampires, well, in movies, not in person....unless its that really cute one, he would be okay.

Melissa said...

For real....READ IT! You will hate your husband, but realize no man can be like the main character in the book.

We are going to see the movie later. I wanted to read the book first so it wouldn't ruin the surprise.

And bring on the cute vampires. They can bite me ANYDAY!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!!!!! Ok, you need to tell Rob you want to spend a day hanging with me, and he needs to watch Lorelai, and we'll go see the movie! MAYBE TWICE! LOL!!! No...seriously... ;o)