CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

MIA

This week I've been curled up in bed waiting for death. I highly doubt it was the flu, but rather just a wicked case of a cold brought on by cleaning the bathroom! No, I'm not joking. Every single time I clean the bathroom with chemicals, I get sick. I try my hardest to not breathe in the chemicals. I open the door, turn the vent on, take 50 million breaks, and wear a mask. All my precautions go unnoticed.

Chase swears that he will be the one to clean the bathrooms from now on. My evil mind is working on overdrive now. How can I make myself sick from doing the laundry? Maybe the chemicals in Dawn will prevent me from doing the dishes. The dust in the vacuum cleaner makes my nose runny. HMMMMM!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is wicked.... but I like it!

Melissa said...

I'm very evil. Very very evil!