CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fun with Gingerbread

Tonight I took on the task of letting the boys decorate some form of gingerbread structure. Garrett chose the Santa sleigh, Devin chose the train, and Jacob chose the house. I've done these kits for the past couple of years and love them. They give you everything you need including directions. How can it go wrong? Ha, everything can go wrong but thankfully nothing major happened. This year though the train proved to be the most difficult. It didn't matter how much icing I stuck on the thing, it would lean over. In the end, it turned out ok.

Instead of posting the 50 pictures I took throughout the night, I'll spare you and post a slide show.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

so the real question is... have they eaten them yet? My kids can't ever leave them pretty...

Melissa said...

Nope, before we even start the kids know these aren't for eating. The do sneak some candy and icing here and there but nothing major. We leave them all "pretty" until after Christmas and then I throw them away. I know, I'm a mean mommy!