CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Painting, Gardening, and Mini-golf playing?

This weekend is going to be extremely busy and surprisingly I'm looking forward to it. Chase and I are planning on painting the boys room (currently it's a spare bedroom that is painted a dull grey - imagine the color of a jail cell). We will hopefully get their bedroom furniture put together. Do you think polka dots is too girly? Yes, you heard me right....polka dots for a boys room.

The paint issues for the rest of the house have been solved; we have both agreed to colors we like. The clouds have parted and I can hear the angels singing! Yellow for the kitchen/dining area and tan for the living room. Anything is better than pink and peach that is on the walls currently; which is what the ex wife had picked out!

I'm dying to get my hands on the pile of dirt you would call a garden and plant some flowers or bushes. Lets be honest though, I have no clue what I'm doing. I've looked online for some advice (because you get the best advice through the net...haha) but it is just mumbled garbage and makes you want to shoot your brains out.

In between all the painting, gardening, and putting furniture together we promised to have some fun with the kiddos. Maybe some 3-d mini-golf and balladium at Shankz. Or the park where they can run around until their little legs fall off. Decisions decisions! I'm asking all my friends to please donate some booze for my sanity!

1 comments:

Happy2bme said...

Honestly I think polka dots will be okay as long as the colors are a good mix. Recently I did see a photo in amagazine of a boys room that was done in polka dots and it looked cute. The dots were different sizes and a mix of flourescent green, flourescent blue and navy blue. I say go for it.