CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Day 5 - Wednesday

My nerves are shot! It was the first day that I actually cried because of the stress of the situation. Chase went back to work and I was home with all 3 kiddos. They are sick of being in the house as much as I am. I don't blame them for being wild. The day started off with them not being able to share their toys and ended with a fight over corn. I had had enough!

I've been saying that the worst thing about not having electricity is that you are literally in the dark as to when you will get power restored. It's disappointing to leave the house and hope that you come back to A/C and lights, but instead it's the same. My hopes are shot that we will get power anytime soon!

Tonight we watched the news for any updates for our area. By next Tuesday Center Point will have restored 50-70% of power to it's customers. My thoughts?? That's it?!? 50% isn't a huge number when we are talking about millions of people will still be in the dark. They began reading zip codes off like lotto numbers as to when people would get electricity. Our zip code fell on Monday. 5 more days and things should be back to normal.

0 comments: