CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Oatmeal cookies

Before I begin I just want to warn you that graphic pictures will be shown. Proceed with caution.

So, the infamous oatmeal cookies were made for our neighbors as a thank you. I went this morning to their front door, rang the bell, and received no answer. The cookies returned to the kitchen table while I took Garrett to school. 2 hours go by and I see our neighbor mowing the lawn. I run to the kitchen and pick up the cookies. As I'm walking to the door, I notice ants. ANTS FREAKING ATE THE COOKIES! Millions of ants swarmed the plate. (Since the storm and having to open all the windows and doors we have bugs.)

I threw the cookies in a trash bag and cried. Yes, it was one of those days. The day went on with the trash bag sitting in our bedroom. I was in the midst of throwing out trash from the bathroom, emptying the vacuum bag, and left the bag in our room on the floor. Jacob and I went to pick Garrett up from school.

I opened the door to find this.....

And after some investigation I found this....


And this was the consequence....


#1 - At least she pooped on the tile floor. #2 - At least she pooped far enough from the door that I didn't smear it all over the place when I opened the door. #3 - I love this dog even though she ate all the oatmeal cookies and pooped on the floor.

0 comments: