CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Getting ready for Ike

We are in the destined path of Ike and quite frankly I'm scared. We are as prepared as we think possible. Enough food, water, batteries, flashlights, etc. But how much is really enough when you have no clue what this storm will do? How long will the power actually be out? How strong will the winds be? Are we going to have damage?

It's eerily silent outside as the clouds roll in. The tv has been tuned to the news all morning and we've watched Galveston already start flooding. Right now they are predicting the storm will reach us about 12 midnight so I doubt we will be getting much sleep.

I'm alittle scattered brained right now (as you can tell by my writings). Please keep us, our family, and our friends in your prayers. I will update when possible.

0 comments: