CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Day 6 - Friday

Today I am kid-free and loving it. Sometimes I feel horrible for being happy when the kids are away, but in reality I need the break. Just one day to myself to re energize my emotions. I love my kiddos and when they actually leave I miss them. I guess it's a catch 22.

The laundry is piling up in the house. I tried before the storm to get all of the laundry done because I knew the power would be out. There was one load in the washing machine before I could dry them. Stupid me, didn't get them out of the wash so they were alittle stinky.

I went to my cousin's house for the day and brought my 4 huge laundry baskets. I'm jealous of their washer and dryer! They have the huge machines with a million options. It took all day to get all the laundry done, but I got to spend time with my cousin.

Other than that, it was a pretty uneventful day. We still have no power as you can tell. Just waiting it out!

0 comments: