CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Update on the party with pictures

My Grandmother did not tell us to get the hell out. Instead she chose to ignore us. I don't know which is worse. Ultimately, I regret going (even if it was a free meal). The only person who chose to talk to us was my uncle Jimmy. My 2 aunts spoke briefly to us and that seemed forced. They were constantly looking for a way out of the conversation.

Even though things were uncomfortable, I had a good time with what I consider my family. See the pictures below.

My neice Lorelai and Garrett

Chase and Me

My cousin, Amie, and her daughter Brianna.

My brother, Robert, and his wife, Stacy.

The 3 men in my life that I adore. (I wish Devin was with us)

My beautiful cousins, Amie and Jessica. They obviously got the good genes.

1 comments:

Mom of two boys said...

Thanks for your sweet words you guys make a lovely family and I am so glad that you were so brave to make the change in your life.