CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

First practice

Devin started tee-ball today. He has been so excited since registration and uniform sizing. Because of Ike, his first practice with The Twins (his team) was pushed back one week. You know, who really wants to go outside to play when you have to deal with picking up after a hurricane?

Anyway, Garrett and Jacob were not registered this year because I missed the deadline. I didn't want to ask my parents for the money even though they offered. My Mom chewed me out for missing the date and not taking their money. Maybe I'm weird, but I feel awful having to accept money from my parents.

When we arrived at practice I asked if people could sign up late. The coordinator said yes (with a $10 late fee). Devin's coach even let the boys get in a practice even though we haven't paid yet. All 3 boys had a blast! The coach was really good with 11 four year old boys. They were all over the field and by the end of the hour everyone was ready to go.

Of coarse I had my camera. Here are the boys in action. Enjoy!

Garrett with a swing and a miss!

Devin makes contact!

Jacob needs alittle help from Coach Mike.

2 comments:

Happy2bme said...

How cool is that... my little guy just started T-Ball too. Practice was Saturday but first game was last night. He did great! Unlike you I forgot my camera..OF COURSE!! oh well next game. Nice pictures.

R. said...

Hey Melissa! It's Rachel from LaughingEden here. Thanks for your comments and for reading my blog. I'm enjoying it so far. It's a nice way to keep a journal, isn't it? Your boys are adorable. Good luck with t-ball!